Thursday, June 25, 2009

Seattle Police

So I would like to correct my last post with this post. The Police did show up along with several members of the GT community who were willing to come forth as witnesses. We're talking five patrol cars doing laps looking for the perps, a forensics unit taking prints off the neighbors car and two very professional and friendly officers who were asking pointed questions of the victim and bystanders. The television unfortunately has been officially pronounced dead.

Honestly I was just too hasty in my judgement of the police. I am amazed by the thoroughness of their conduct and services.

Oh yeah they have the three perps in custody and the neighbor made a positive ID. It took all of two hours.

And to the perps, You are going down, going down in Georgetown. Have fun with a felony charge for destruction of property. Thanks Cops, Thanks neighbors. You can not F**K with this hood!

2 comments:

  1. leads? yeah, sure. I'll just check with the boys down at the crime lab, they've got four more detectives working on the case.

    They got us working in shifts!

    ReplyDelete