Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm Talkin About a Lifetime Plan

I know this is not as cool as Justin's Metallica resurrection (nostalgically or otherwise), but then again, I am not as cool as Metallica, so what are you going to do. I went for my first long ride in awhile and also had a musical anecdote. I had the Little River Band's "Reminiscing" in my head for like 4 hours. I'd like to thank Justy for that.



Ironically perhaps, (I have a personal problem distinguishing irony from reality), I am having too much fun with these smooth songs of the 70's -- my man Mike McD always told me to keep it smooth. Anyhoo, I love this song in all of its justice and glory. The video is nice too. Go Little River Band GO!

I recommend listening to it 7 times in a row.

Also, the ride with Nancy and Shim on Saturday was fun.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know... I think the line between reality and irony is always a bit funny. I also think its always valid to apreciate good music. That guy can sing.

    ReplyDelete