Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jersey Cream and Cougar Milk

I was a bit apprehensive, I have to admit. As everyone has heard by now, I used to live in Colorado and go skiing all the time (blahblahblah). I was worried because when you live and work in a ski town you tend to have a bit of disdain for the tourists. I was reluctant to let myself be one of those.

Guess what? It was awesome. It was the opposite of disdain. It was the most fun I have had in months.

Thanks to Burglar (aka Brandoneur) for organizing. Thanks to all for having fun witheachother. Thanks to those who were willing to follow me down all the crazy s**t. It was great to be back in Canada. It was awsome to get to know the famous whistler. It was fun to drive home with Domino. Its awesome to have some ski buddies again!!!!!!

Next year???? Backcountry this year???? More soon, please???!!!


1 comment:

  1. man I had an AWESOME time. glad you showed us that walking a bit for some snow can be worth it.

    so sad to come home.

    ReplyDelete