Friday, February 20, 2009

THRILLY HILLY | Feb. 22 (This Sunday)

Here it is. This Sunday. We meet ON THE FERRY in the back so we can blow kissies to our beloved Seattle in the RAIN as we depart for the much sought after Bainbridge Island. 33 miles of twisted roads and 'chafted chodes. 2600 feet of elevation and at the end, a celebration. But this is NOT 'Chilly Hilly.' Nor is it the 'Big Fucking Hills Race.' This is THRILLY HILLY, where we just effing ride.

Who: I, U, He, She, together.
What: Thrilly Hilly
What NOT: Chilly Hilly, BFHR, chilli feed, $33, prizes, etc.
Where: Back of the 7:55 Ferry headed toward Bainbridge. I will be getting there early to secure my ticket... you might want to as well.
When: Sunday, February 22, 2009 7:55 am
Why: to effing ride.

My phone number is 503 998 4482. My e-mail is dominic.henning@gmail.com

Get in touch and listen to born against!

No comments:

Post a Comment