Sunday, February 1, 2009

Local Man Goes Down


So the tee-shirt project is on hold because Blaise is in New Zealand. Frankly I would have gone to New Zealand myself if I had known before hand that they were staging the annual mid summer Tour du Zealand. Pictured is last years "All Naked Women's Division" which as far as I can tell through the Internet "research" I have been doing is the only division. Seems like people will be lining the streets to catch a glimpse of their favorite rider as they pass through the many small hamlets and grand cities of the south pacific version of Washington. (NZ is one of a few places on the globe that has temperate rain forest. They also have glaciers and huge ferns.) I was going to label this post under the heading of "Profanity" but decided against it as I think this post more closely resembles "journalism" and deserves a true headline.

No comments:

Post a Comment