Friday, December 19, 2008

stranded in the uk

Been trying to post for a couple days, but the MAN has been keeping me down with mad work hours. I'm checking in over here from a rather industrialized town in the middle of the UK.

Think: Detroit, but with worse food.

Apparently TI's "you can have whatever you like" policy does not cover international territory.

I managed to burgle a couple of good indian meals out of it, I guess that's not too bad.

I'm effing excited after seeing the inspiring snow scene back in Seattle! Not quite as inspiring, however, as this video, which I'd like to dedicate to all the bunnyhawks out there.



This video is awesome for so many reasons, but here are my two favorites:

- Peter Cetera is wearing a Bauhaus shirt.
- Also pretty sure that's Billy Idol making out with Madonna throughout the video. To be confirmed.

That's all I can squeeze out before I have to catch my train in about 20 minutes.

Rubble, Rubble.

3 comments:

  1. POSTING comments is all I get? I wanna tear shit up as a MODERATOR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock the cradle of love. Rock the cradle of love. It's the cradle of love. Don't rock the cradle of love...

    alternately:

    I am a man who will fight for your honor. I'll be the hero you're dreamin' off.

    (idol and cetera respectively)

    ReplyDelete