Monday, December 22, 2008

So I'm here in Connecticut at my folks house in the vain attempt to avoid snowpocalypse III by going all the way to the east coast. WRONG... its dumping here too. A good friend of mine told me they have no way of removing the 14 ft of the white stuff that Miami and the rest of dade county is curently under. Baffin island is the only snow free zone outside of Siberia! That and King Hakkon Land in Svalberd. I baffled the town of wilton by riding a Trek comfort bike to the hardware store to buy some heat tape to keep the fuel lines to the furnace from freezing. No shit! I plan on riding to the bar to meet my friend Max later.

Keep the bars up!

1 comment:

  1. if we end up in some crazy ass post-snowpocalypse end-times world, here's to hoping bicycle crews will be the new Law in Town.

    bunnyhawk justice.

    ReplyDelete