Saturday, January 23, 2010

Klaus Kinski

If you have a hangover today you should watch anything by Werner Herzog and his demon powered leading man Klaus Kinski. These movies are some of the best ever made. I spent four years studying acting in a drama conservatory. I know high art when I see it. Kinski is the best actor I have ever seen. I have been fascinated by his work since I was a teenager. I am just beginning to understand his brilliance.

Aguirre, the Wrath of God is available on Netflix watch instantly. I'll be downstairs until about five if anyone needs me. You gotta love a Strong Island Iced Tea!

2 comments:

  1. I saw Aguirre the Wrath of God when it was in the THEATERS for chrissake and it left me dumfounded and a little dazed and sick...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only now have I recovered from the effects of that Long Island Iced Tea.

    ReplyDelete