Friday, April 23, 2010

OK... Time to talk about some things.

So, as most of you know, Anna and I just had a little boy named Swift. I am not going to machine gun the universe with pictures of my progeny and I really don't think of this blog as family friendly but since lately "The Boy" has been occupying a lot of my riding time I just thought I would post a picture of myself and him soon aftr he was born. I will say this; Having a baby is amazing! So far it has been the greatest thing I have ever done to combat the default cinisism of our times. (starting a bike club might be the next best thing). I am litterally filled with love and hope. Love for the world, love for my friends, love for my family and hope for the future of just about everything. I'm great, Anna is beautiful and I can't wait for you all to meet Swift.












OOPS! wrong picture. I think this is a KFC Double Down.














That's better

No comments:

Post a Comment