Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Conflict of Interest

Now I know that there is a certain "yay for shitholes on the wrong side of the country (right) and yay for the cool kids who come from aforementioned shitholes who are quickly climbing the successful white person ladder celebration", and i don't want to cause any "which parent do you want to live with" conundrums, but my bachelor party is this Saturday, and if any bunnyhawks, (the ones with penises, anyway) want to experience debauchery with me before (or after) their stint in g-town, they are more than welcome. Also, any and all of you are invited to our wedding extravaganza 8-1-09.

that is all.
Greg

2 comments:

  1. dude, so love this post. i am torn up inside between which parent i wanna live with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate myself for scheduling our party and sending invites three seconds before someone else scheduled Greg's party and sent invites.

    ReplyDelete